"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."


Vivien Greene


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally a round with no ambulance ride!

The last few weeks have come and gone quite quickly.  After round #7 my counts did drop, but no fever which means no ambulance ride!!  YEAH!!  I did have to come in for a blood transfusion, but that is relatively easy and a very short visit!

We celebrated my Nana's 70th birthday (wasn't sure I would be able to attend).  It was a great party and I really loved seeing my Uncle John and Aunt Katherine from Colorado.

Nana with Uncle John


Dad with Auntie JoJo and Aunt Katherine

My LexLex!  Silly girl!

Emily, Suzann, and Auntie Anne Marie

I finally got my driver's permit.  Only six months late.  I got a new pair of glasses (required for passing the vision test at the DMV) and finally got the braces glue off my teeth (thanks Liz!)

Celebrated Ava's 3rd birthday!  Cutie Pie!


Found a Homecoming dress (pix to come in a later post).

Celebrate Timmy & Tommy's Birthday and went to several of Timmy's soccer games.



And got to do a lot of homework!!  But really like my home teacher and love my tutor Rachael!

All in all, really got to do a lot in 3 weeks and now I'm in for Round #8.  Two nights and hopefully my final stay in the hospital.

No comments: