"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."


Vivien Greene


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer at Last... and then Back to School!

It has been the best 3 weeks since before I was sick.  As close to normal as someone being treated for cancer can be.  Did a lot with my friends ~ worked registration at school for 3 days, went to the beach for the day, and passed my Algebra II final.  I am finishing up my Chemistry final by Monday and Sophmore year will be complete, on to Junior year!

Madelynn and Jamie went to camp for 2 weeks and had a great time.  Glad you are back! 




Cody went to LA for baseball.  Glad he is back also.  On to Football for him. 

My sister, Maddie had gum surgery and Timmy finally got a birthday party (with his cousin Tommy), only 6 months late, at Rockin Jump.

Lastly, the Portuguese Council of Newark had a Donut Sunday as a benefit for me.  3am start for my mom and grandparents, 675 lbs of flour, an army of wonderful people resulted in about 4,500 donuts sold...  Thanks to all who made this happen!




my avo stretching dough by hand and dropping them into a pan of oil... 
Everyone is back at school now and I will be having the home teacher come visit.  I have already contacted all my teachers and am really excited for this year.  I will be able to return full time by January at the latest.
Maddie & Timmy - 1st day of school. 
Where am I you ask, off to Round #7!

No comments: