"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."


Vivien Greene


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jewelry, Church, and the Sports Park what a combination!

The last 3 days have been eventful.  Besides all the great visits with family and friends, I was able to do more than I have done in a while
  • I now am on a homework plan to help me complete my sophmore year.
  • On Thursday, Claire host a Twisted Silver jewelry party as a benefit in my honor... Many thanks to you Claire, your parents and to Debbie, the owner of Twisted Silver, for making this happen.
  • On Friday, I had my blood tested and the counts came back very good.  Amazing how our bodies can recover from all the drugs that intentionally kill both the bad and good cells.
  • Friday evening, I was able to attend Confirmation, a rite of initition for Catholics, which I have worked towards for 2 years.  Many of my friends were being confirmed so I was thrilled that it worked out to where I could also be there.

  • Saturday morning I went to my team's softball game, which they won...  GO SAVAGE!!  It was "Kaitlin Gallagher Day" at the snack bar.  My team volunteered their time so that the worker pay can be donated to me.  THANK YOU ALL who volunteered.  "Lucky Mia" bracelets were also available.  Thanks Trevor!!
  • Then it was off to Timmy's baseball game.  It was freezing at the Sport's Park but the fresh air felt good.  My avo then drove my mom and I back to the hospital for the next round. More to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katlin, beautiful photos and happy that you were able to get out and attend some fun family events. I'm enjoying reading your blogs!

Brian Head said...

Very informative post right here. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. I’ll definitely be back again.

Brian Head