"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."


Vivien Greene


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two words: Madelynn Fiercechild

First of all, my auntie Jojo is home from a 9 day trip to Europe.  While traveling through Prague and Vienna she lit candels in my honor through the many churches she visited, and St. Stevens in Vienna will remember me in their Prayers of the Faithful this weekend.

Today my energy continues to increase and build immunity allowing me to spend the rest of the night with someone people call a friend but I call a best friend, Madelynn Fairchild, and we're prepared for a night of lounging, her homework, and a chick flick.

Love all my friends, it keeps me so much stronger <333

Also, we figured out that if you clench your left fist you can stick your right pointer finger down your throat without gagging.

No comments: