"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."


Vivien Greene


Friday, May 20, 2011

Round #3 Update

Well, today is day 6 of this round of treatment.  I am feeling good, just a little tired.  I am due for one more spinal tap tomorrow (#9 so far) then I will be going home for another 10 days.

This round was exactly the same as round #2.  It has agreed with me, no vomitting or allergic reactions.  As last time, my blood counts will drop around day 10-12 (Tuesday-Thursday), so the number of visitors will be limited by my parents :)

Thanks to the Lubow Family, there are now Red and Green Flags on my porch. 
Green, good to go and would love to see you, come on in. 
Red, am resting or my blood counts are too low, come back soon.

Thanks for all the prayers, visits, cards, etc...  I love you all.  Kaitlin


No comments: